I'm back ...so time for beauty! Am prepping for next post now so stay tuned! :)
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Sunday, January 25, 2009
2. Next I like to use a gentle scrubber on my face and neck, it's awesome in the shower since it's a messy process. I use Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash 25.00 8 oz
4. Believe it or not, it's not as drawn out and time consuming as it may seem....so next I get out of the shower and spray on my face and neck Mountain Rose Herbs Organic Rose Hydrosol Spray 5.50 4 oz (no pic for this one)
5. Now it's time to add the moisturizer! Philosophy Hope in A jar 38.00 2 oz
5. Only one more step promise! Shiseido Benefiance Concentrated Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream 50.00 0.51oz
Saturday, January 24, 2009
1. Ponds Clean Sweep Cleansing Cloths - like 1.00 for 5 cloths
2. After cleansing my face, I follow with my Shiseido White Lucent Brightening Refining Softener - Enriched 46.00 for 5 oz
3. Next I apply my Juicy Beauty antioxidant Serum 45.00 2 oz
4. Finally, time for Moisturizer. In the a.m. I use Philosophy's Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 30 "Shelter" 20.00 2 oz
I'll cover my Night time routine next, that one is a bit more drawn out.
I figured I'd throw in something a little different. I like to try different moisturizers, eye creams, anti-aging products etc...
Today I am decided to test 2 eye creams 1 on each eye. Here are the 2 different creams, prices and info:
1. Cosmedicine "Optimologist" 45.002. OleHenriksen "Visual truth eye cream" 45.00
1. Cosmedicine looks exactly like bacon grease that's been sitting in a pan for an hour. Does not have a pleasant smell either. However, after I applied it to my eye, I noticed a significant difference in appearance and it definitely lifted and provided a smoother look.
Another downside though is that this product is very greasy I would not really want to sleep with it on.
2. OleHenriksen is smooth and light in texture, has a slight pleasant smell and goes on easily and dreamily, I actually really enjoyed applying this cream. Flipside, no noticeable difference in appearance or texture of eye area.
- It's a huge product, the pix do not do justice to the size!
- The blender ball is truly innovative, practical and very useful for seamless blending.
- The highlighter is versatile, it helps to cover flaws as well as making your complexion absolutely radiant.
- The concealer has extreme coverage, goes on coarse and thick but with the blending ball it's easy to use.
- 26.00 dollars for the perfect concealer? I'm doubly sure it's worth it!